Seriously guys, if the name didn’t get you, I don’t know what will. How amazing is this?! Pumpkin Waffle Almond Butter Banana Sandwich?!?! Yes, please!!!
These “sandwiches” are the perfect breakfast, lunch, snack, treat, or heck- even dinner!
My kids absolutely LOVED them and I know your whole family will too.
Pumpkin Waffles (or any kind you prefer)
Here’s what you do:
1. Cut waffles into fourths, to make triangles.
2. Warm up waffles a bit so they’re warm and the butter is easily spreadable.
3. Spread waffle triangle with almond butter.
4. Place a few banana slices on butter.
5. Top all that with another waffle triangle.
Eat! And then make another one! Oh yeah… and ENJOY!!!